Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Made with love for family and friend because I want to!

 This one was made for my friend with love to give to a family member as she had need and was in a hurry on the wrong day and I had the time and was inspired on the day:) 


Just loved working with this stack from her stash, so bright and uplifting.  Embellished from my stash.  xx



This one was made as a colour challenge designed to suit one person and turning out to better suit another!  My own hand made shabby chic (aka distressed) flowers.  Thanks for looking :0) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ocean friends

Ocean friends
Ocean Commotion stamped with Versamark and embossed with White on Brilliant Blue Cardstock, Whisper White and Taken With Teal which has been cuttlebugged.

Short on time? Have a quick peek!

Powered By Blogger

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com