This is what I spent a good part of my retreat weekend perfecting. The fold and flowers were popular and I ended up asking Barbi if I could do a little lesson. Certainly having a scor pal helps.
You can find the instructions for the flowers in Magnolia Magazine, I think it was Issue 3.
The Pattern papers are from a new DCWV Stack called Linen Closet - thank you Debbie for passing on the details of this, you are right, the papers are so ME! These have been distressed, inked, embossed & or lightly stamped for the shabby effect below.
The stamped sentiment is Daisy and the shapes are cut with Spellbinders Nestibles.
These two larger "camelia" style flowers are my own home made using scrap pattern and plain cardstock, which has been punched, inked, bradded and then wet scrunched before shaping. Once partly dry they have had pearl stickles (which is sort of opaque) applied around the top most edges and folds.
Just have a go with the flowers, everyones look a little different depending on how much you scrunch them and how much time you spend moulding each petal. Some made lovely cabbage rose versions and Barbi and I made mini variations using 4 small and 4 medium punchies. It was also fun to experiment with different punches.