Saturday, September 18, 2010

For Mothering Day - Easel Card

Hi again, as you can see I'm catching up on my posts.  


This was from Mothering day.  My Mum & Aunty are English and my Aunt (also my Godmother) celebrates the English rather than the Australian version of Mothers day.


Pretty Begonia paper and spot was a gift from my friend Debbie.  Cardstock from Stampin Up.  Cardstock front foam mounted onto burgundy layer before attaching to the Easel.  

Roses from Wild Orchid, Franchville Pearls and Lace from the local habadasherie.



"Diamond Lace" Large Scallop edge punch is by EK Success and purchased from Daisy Chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ocean friends

Ocean friends
Ocean Commotion stamped with Versamark and embossed with White on Brilliant Blue Cardstock, Whisper White and Taken With Teal which has been cuttlebugged.

Short on time? Have a quick peek!

Powered By Blogger

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com