Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sharon's Birthday Card 09 - Alcohol Reinker Pastel Tartan Background




Hi folks

HELP! Can anyone tell me how I can stop my images twisting when I upload them?

Here is the card I made for my gf Sharon for her Birthday. I used the re-inker background Sharon made while experimenting with me; it resembled a tartan in pastel baby shades and I used a bit of it to highlight this cute card.

These are colours I have struggled with in the past but inspired me with my friend in mind. AND I REMEMBERED TO WRITE IN IT THIS YEAR! I often spend hours of love on the cards I made for my friends and familiy only to give them as a gift without the words I feel in my heart! It's a standing joke among my friends:)

It really was a good day from all accounts and you can see the fun and cards she received as well as her most beautiful creations too at Sharons blog by going to http://www.cardsbyrequest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ocean friends

Ocean friends
Ocean Commotion stamped with Versamark and embossed with White on Brilliant Blue Cardstock, Whisper White and Taken With Teal which has been cuttlebugged.

Short on time? Have a quick peek!

Powered By Blogger

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com